There is a section Development with MITK in the Doxygen documentation.
- Setting up your own MITK based project
- GIT access
- MITK on GitHub
- Browse MITK repositories
- Build Requirements
- C++ 11/14 Status
- Developer Tutorial (do this first)
- MITK Tutorial
- Class documentation
- Interaction concept of MITK
- Undo/Redo concept of MITK
- How to deploy MITK applications
- DICOM in MITK
- How to Contribute
- List of contributors
- This page was last modified on 6 February 2017, at 08:27.
- This page has been accessed 45,368 times.