Revision as of 15:01, 3 December 2018 by StefanKislinskiy
There is a section Development with MITK in the Doxygen documentation.
- Setting up your own MITK based project
- GIT access
- MITK on GitHub
- Browse MITK repositories
- Build Requirements
- Developer Tutorial (do this first)
- MITK Tutorial
- Class documentation
- Interaction concept of MITK
- Undo/Redo concept of MITK
- How to deploy MITK applications
- DICOM in MITK
- How to Contribute
- List of contributors
- This page was last modified on 3 December 2018, at 15:01.
- This page has been accessed 54,211 times.