MITK Users Meeting 2015
April 27-28, 2015 in Heidelberg, Germany
We are happy to announce the first MITK Users Meeting in Heidelberg!
Take the opportunity to communicate directly with other users in the MITK community and the developers of MITK.
We kindly invite you to attend this workshop-style event and encourage you to contribute a talk, a poster, or a demonstration. Take the chance to spread the word about your MITK-based projects and get valuable feedback from the community.
The workshop will provide both attractive talks as well as plenty of time for open discussions and individual meetings. On Monday evening we will enjoy Heidelberg starting with Professor Meinzer's legendary tour of the Old Town.
Why should I attend?
- Get first-hand information about current developments and the MITK roadmap
- Help shape the future of MITK
- Discuss possible new features and help us determine priorities
- Give input in regards to new capabilities
- Learn more about how to contribute to MITK
- Attend the workshops and tutorials and get input on how to maximize your profit from using MITK
- Present your MITK-based projects
- Enjoy spending time with other users and the developers of MITK and create new opportunities for cooperation
How can I contribute?
- Present your MITK-based work and projects: submit a short abstract and indicate whether you would like to present a talk, a poster, or a software demonstration. If you need special hardware for your demonstration, e.g., a tracking device, please let us know in advance
- Help us shape the discussions: let us know about topics you would like to discuss, e.g., future directions, the contribution process, or specific technical aspects. These could be both plenary discussions or breakout sessions
- Other contributions that complement the meeting
Or you can just attend and be part of it!
Registration for Participation
The attendance at the Users Meeting is free. Please write a mail with your contact details (name, institute, city, country) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your short abstract (~150 words) to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Title of the contribution
- Names and affiliations (name of institute, city, country) of the presenters
- Presentation type (talk, poster or demonstration)
- Short description of the contribution
Please have a look at the agenda.
- Deadline for submissions:
February 27th, 2015EXTENDED: March 20th, 2015
- Deadline for registration (free):
March 20th, 2015Registration will also be possible on site, but we would like to encourage you to register as early as possible to facilitate our planning.
- Meeting: April 27-28, 2015
- Monday 27, 10.00-16.30 Meeting
- Monday 27, 18.00 Professor Meinzer's legendary tour of the Old Town
- Tuesday 28, 9.00-16.15 Meeting
For further information have a look at the agenda.
German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) Communication Center Im Neuenheimer Feld 280 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Directions can be found here.
- This page was last modified on 23 April 2015, at 16:18.
- This page has been accessed 83,236 times.